GET TICKETS NOW THROUGH TICKETMASTER!
Ticket purchase options are as follows:
- Syracuse University staff, faculty, and the general public (art gallery, dinner, and program): $30
- Students (art gallery, dinner and program): $15
- Main program only (does not include the art gallery or dinner): FREE
Registration is required for all ticket purchase options.
All dinner tickets will be assigned a table number at the time of purchase, which will be included in the mobile tickets. Guests interested in sitting with friends are recommended to purchase tickets together to ensure the same table assignment.
Guests may order up to 10 dinner and program tickets online. To purchase one full table (10 seats), select 10 total tickets and proceed to checkout. To purchase more than one table or more than 10 individual tickets, or if experiencing difficulties, please call the JMA Dome Box Office at 1.888.DOME.TIX (315.443.2121), option four.
All dinner guests will be seated in the 100 level of the stands for the program following dinner. All guests attending the program only will be seated in the 200 level. Seating is general admission in those areas for the program.
- BUY TICKETS
- Buy tickets online at mlk.syr.edu, in person at the Dome Box Office inside Gate B at 900 Irving Ave. (Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) or by phone (888.DOME.TIX or 315.443.2121, option four).
- Tickets will be mobile this year and uploaded directly to your MyCuse account to manage upon purchase. View the step-by-step guide on mobile ticketing for more information.
- Free parking is available in the Irving Avenue Garage and in lots west of the JMA Dome. Visit the University’s Parking and Transit Services website for maps and directions.
- ENTER THE DOME
- Enter the Dome in Gates A, B, C, E, and N
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation and Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) will be available for the event. Accessible seating is provided on the concourse level of the JMA Dome.
- All are welcome, regardless of clothing choice! Some will choose to dress up, some will be in business casual clothing, and some in jeans. Again, all are welcome!
For more information about the MLK Celebration or to request accommodations, contact Hendricks Chapel at email@example.com or 315.443.2901. Learn more about this and other Hendricks Chapel events by visiting chapel.syracuse.edu.