We look forward to welcoming our guests to Syracuse University’s 35th annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration—featuring special guest Rev. Raphael Warnock, senior pastor of the historic Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, the spiritual home of Dr. King—on Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020, in the Dome.
Please review the following important information as you prepare for to join us for the event:
- Complimentary parking is available at Irving Garage and any lower lots surrounding the Dome. You’ll find a map of the garage, and of campus lots, on the Parking and Transit Services website. For your GPS, the garage address is: Irving Garage, Stadium Place, Syracuse, NY 13210.
- Please allow 5 minutes to walk from the parking area to the Dome. There will also be trolleys available shuttling guests from lots to Gate A.
- For guests requiring accessible entry, there is an elevator to the turf near Gate A, and guests are welcome to drop off companions at Gate A to limit travel distance. There will also be limited accessible parking spots available in ARCH lot and DOME lot.
- Gates A, B, C, D and N will open at 4:15 p.m. for dinner guests, where welcome tables will be located for your convenience. We will have ushers and volunteers throughout the Dome to help guide you to your table. Your table number is printed on your ticket.
- Gates A, B, C, D and N will open at 6 p.m. for program guests. At 7 p.m., the program will begin.
- The Carrier Dome prohibits large bags and back packs from being brought into the stadium. All bags are subject to search upon entry and subject to additional search within the stadium. Please note the Carrier Dome’s list of prohibited items.
- At 5 p.m., dinner will begin. At 6 p.m., guests are welcome to leave the dinner area and move to the east side of the Dome to your reserved seating section for the program. At 6:30 p.m., dinner will conclude.
- All seating within the 100-level section of the stands is unassigned and general admission. There is a reserved section within the 100-level near the ASL interpreter for guests would like to be seated within close proximity to the interpreter.
- There is accessible seating in the Dome stands on the Concourse level, and CART and ASL interpretation will be visible from all locations in the stands.
- Tickets to the Main Program Only will be sold at the Dome Box Office at Gate B starting at 3 p.m., and at outside ticket booths at Gates A, C and E starting at 4:15 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Please direct questions to Hendricks Chapel’s email, firstname.lastname@example.org.