Syracuse University’s 34th Annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration—featuring special guest Trevor Noah, host of the Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning “The Daily Show on Comedy Central”—is Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019, in the Dome. Noah will speak about the “Global Impact of Civil Rights.”
- FREE PARKING is available in the Irving Avenue Garage and in the lots west of the Carrier Dome. Visit our Parking and Transit Services website for maps and directions. For your GPS, the garage address is Irving Garage, Stadium Place, Syracuse, NY 13210.
- SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE will run continuously among the Stadium Lot west of the Dome, the Irving Garage, and Gate A. Guests needing shuttle service after the event should proceed to Gate A.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Guests with limited mobility may be dropped off at Gate A on Forestry Drive. Also, an accessible shuttle will loop between the parking lots and Gate A to assist guests. CART and ASL interpretation will be provided during the program.
- GATES A, B, C, D, E, G, and N will open at 6 p.m. for the 7 p.m. program.
- SECURITY: The Carrier Dome prohibits large bags and back packs from being brought into the stadium. All bags are subject to search upon entry and subject to additional search within the stadium. Please note the Carrier Dome’s list of prohibited items.
- THE PROGRAM featuring Trevor Noah, performances, and the Unsung Hero Awards, will begin at 7 p.m.
- ADDITIONAL TICKETS to the 7 p.m. program will be sold at the Carrier Dome Box Office throughout the day of the event.
- QUESTIONS? Visit syr.edu for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is the event floor plan. The sections highlighted in yellow indicate where all attendees are seated for the main program. The blue circles indicate dinner tables. All dinner attendees will be moved to a reserved section for the main program following the conclusion of the dinner.