Student Presenter for the Celebration Speaker
Do you want to be part of the largest Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration? Do you want to be the Celebration Speaker Presenter? If chosen you will introduce Marc Lamont Hill this year’s speaker by sharing his achievement and words that you provided in your submission. You will give a 2 minute introduction of the speaker which includes highlights from your submission the selected student will also sit in the front row at the celebration.
– Open to any current ESF/ Syracuse University Undergraduate or Graduate.
– Student must be in good standing with either ESF or Syracuse University
– If student is selected student must attend the following:
– Dress Rehearsal Jan 30, 2016 at the Carrier Dome (time will share later)
– Celebration Dinner January 31, 2016 at 4:00pm at the Carrier Dome
– A ticket will be provide to this student at no cost.
– Student must attend the celebration on January 31, 2016 in either business or semi-formal attire.
– Submit a three minute video and a one page essay answering the following question:
How does Marc Lamont Hill his work encompass this year’s theme of Remember. Celebrate. Act: Activism and Agency for the Future
– One page essay 12 point, Times New Roman, Double Space.
– All submissions should be emailed to Catherine Kellman at email@example.com by Dec. 4th 2015 at Midnight.
NEW DUE DATE IS DEC. 13TH BY MIDNIGHT !!!!!!!!!!
– Students will be notified by December 16, 2015 via email on their status.
If any questions please contact Catherine Kellman at firstname.lastname@example.org